Gallery

środa, 14 listopada 2012

Some time has passed ! BUT...

It took some time, but I'm still here.
Over the past few months I managed to finish a few figures, and thanks to the courtesy of Michal "Mahon" of Chest of Colors I finaly have better pictures of my work.
As I mentioned I am not a great writer, so let's get to the photos.

First: Arjac The Rockfist

As I mentioned (or not), I painted it for a friend, who just loves Space Hulk, and he wants to have a few different legions of terminators. After standard Blood Angels from the box, came the Space Wolves.



 I also finish some genestealers from S.H. box. But as you can see a change the bases.




And ther is also a Broodlord which I'm very proud of.







So as you can see I was not here for a while, but I never stopped painting.
If you want to give me some vote here are links to the Coolminiornot, were you can find my gallery.



Have a good day.
Acme








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz